Tuesday 13 September 2011

Welcome Beth!

I just need to say a big welcome to myself! This is my very first post on this blog (I had another but lost the password etc!) And a big welcome to any followers I may gather along the way.
I ought to start with a little bit about myself really, to keep it simple and all that, I am a 20 year old English student from, slightly, North England. I go to Sheffield Hallam University, so while I am in Sheffield, which is most of the time, I am a rate yorkshire lass! Aha! I enjoy writing, hence the course choice, but also am extremely girly. My best friends sum me up by calling me 'an intellectual barbie' which is sweet, I guess!
I will be blogging about my life and different topics. I feel it is a nice way to get things off ones chest! I do hope you enjoy my rants, moans and slightly amateur blogging.

B xo

1 comment: